This Is For You If
You want to grow your business, but lack time to do it on your own.
You have TONS of ideas you'd like to try to promote your business, probably too many, and you want someone with experience to prioritize those ideas for you.
You need someone who will treat your business as their business, learn your specific marketing challenges, and develop ideas that are customized for your needs rather than just doing what everyone says you should do. After all, you're unique, and your challenges may not be the same as everyone else's.
That's where I come in.
What You Can Expect From Me
We'll begin working together by doing a deep dive into your business. We'll go into who you are trying to attract and what your business goals are. We'll discuss the challenges you're running into, what has grown your business so far, and what needs to be done, like, yesterday.
After our initial deep dive, I'll review all that I've learned from you and your team. I'll develop an initial plan that will include what I can take off your hands immediately and what we'll be doing that's new.
My team and I will work on your business every week; you'll hear from me about what we're doing and when. You and I will continue to work closely together, as though you have a new business partner and trusted advisor that's solely focused on growing your business.
Areas I Address For You
- Creating your website. If you don't have a website, we'll get one built for you.
- Redoing your website. If you think your website could be getting you more business, but don't know what to change, we'll do a competitive assessment and find opportunities for improvement before we create a new, improved site for your business.
- Essential website "to-dos" you've been meaning to update. Off your plate, off your mind.
- Content strategizing and implementation. You know you should be offering free content to get people to know, like, and trust you. You know you should be growing an email list. But you don't know where to start! I can help you prioritize your ideas and get them online.
- Mailing list strategies: you have a list, but now what? I'll help you figure out appropriate strategies for your business and audience, and then I'll implement them for you.
- Social media strategies. You aren't sure which social media channels you should be on or if you should be paying for advertising. We'll develop and execute a strategy to get your business before your ideal audience.
- Getting Found in Search Engines. Let's get your website visits from Google by people who are searching for what you have to offer.
- Google Ads implementation. Ads on Google put you at the top of the page, before the free listings. I can set them up for you so you are getting traffic for your ideal phrases. If you already are running Google Ads, I can optimize them to get you more leads, frequently at less cost.
- Yelp. Wondering if your Yelp business page is doing all it can for you? I'll evaluate it, make suggestions for improvement, and help you manage ads so you are getting quality Yelp traffic.
- Google My Business. Having an effective Google My Business page will help you stand out on Google and help you get more leads for your products and services. I can set this up for you, maintain it, and improve it.
- Google Analytics review. I'll review your website's visitor data and use it to improve your marketing efforts.
- Graphic design. Sometimes, you have materials you need to have designed and want someone to get this done for you. We can do that too.
This is a minimum 3-month commitment at $2,500 a month.