- Do you want a website but you’re not sure where to start?
- Did you try to build a website already, but figuring out your theme drove you crazy?
- Do you have a limited amount of time and don’t want to waste weeks trying to figure out how your website’s theme works?
- Are you lacking confidence that your website will be professional?
- Are you unsure how to use your website to market your business?
- Would you like to know how to rank in search engine results but don’t have the money to hire a marketing firm?
- If any (or all) the questions about sound like you, I can help.
What to Expect from Website QuickStart:
- You and I will select a professional theme for your website that’s right for your goals and the content you’d like to have on your website; the theme will be search-engine friendly and mobile friendly.
- I will install your theme and show you how to work with the sections of your theme so you know how to add content, create your navigation menu, add images, and add slideshows. While showing you how to do this, I’ll record what I’m showing you so you’ll have videos you can replay when you need it.
- I will give you a strategy for ranking on search engines to attract your ideal audience.
- I will install Google Analytics for you and show you how to use it to help you reach your goals.
- I will personally help you plan your next steps for growing your business online using your website.
Who this is for
- A business that is building their own WordPress site.
- Someone who wants a site up quickly and isn’t worried about having a site that has tons of visual customization or bells and whistles right now.
- Someone who might not be super tech-savvy but is good at learning when shown how.
- Someone who can dedicate a total of six hours in two three-hour sessions.
Who this isn’t for
- A business that is building a site on a platform other than WordPress, such as Wix, SquareSpace, or Weebly.
- Someone who won’t be happy with a site that isn’t fully customized with their branding and colors and functionality that doesn’t come with the theme.
- You want a shopping cart in your site now and need help with the setup.
- You are normally interrupted frequently when you are working and can’t carve out uninterrupted time.
- Someone who wants content written for them
- Someone who wants the content of their website added to the site by someone else.
If you’re thinking this is for you, here’s how the Website QuickStart sessions work:
- Pay $1,000. This covers both sessions.
- I’ll send you a questionnaire. You’ll complete it and send it back to me. This will tell me about your business, your competition, your target market.
- Next, I’ll send you a link to my availability so you can book your two sessions.
- During our first session
- We will choose your website theme from the themes I have a license to use for my clients. I use themes by StudioPress, which are high-end, search-engine friendly themes. You can have a look at them here.
- I’ll install the theme on your website.
- Next, I’ll show you how each section of the theme works while recording short videos for you for each section.
- After our session, I’ll send you the videos.
- During our second session
- We will discuss strategies for your specific business to rank in search engines.
- I’ll show you how to optimize each page and post for search engines.
- I’ll install Google Analytics and show you how to use it to help you market your website.
- Where to get images for your website, how to edit them, and how to add them to your website.
- We will discuss next steps for you to market your website after you complete your website build.