The One-Day Website Intensive
If you don't want to do the technical parts of building a site yourself, need a website up fast, and have a smaller budget (under $2,000), this is the service for you.
With this service, I do all the tech work for you. I do the build while you are present via Zoom to see it happen live.
While I am doing the build, you and I make content decisions together (such as what we might name a page or where an image might be placed). We decide what colors and fonts we will use. We decide what theme we will use.
If you want me to show you how to edit your site, we will do that as I build your site during our one-day intensive.
At the end of the day, we make your site go live for the world to see, and you can start using it immediately.
This is not for you if you can't take one full day to work on your site OR you want the following:
- A custom-designed website service.
- Content created or edited for you.
- Search engine optimization applied to your site.
- Marketing strategies developed and executed for your business.
If the One-Day Website Intensive doesn't sound right for you, I offer custom website builds.
How Much Does It Cost?
The One-Day Website Intensive is $1,750.
How It Works
- I will send you a set of questions after you sign up.
- Once I receive your answers, I'll review all of the information you've provided.
- Next, I'll provide you with prep work to do. Prep work is non-tech. It consists of gathering your images, text, and signing up for the appropriate website service. During this prep process, I am available for any questions you might have so you can get things ready quickly.
- Next, we'll set a date for our One-Day Website Intensive.
- During our One-Day Website Intensive, I will build your website and answer any questions you have. The session takes place via Zoom. At the end of the day, we will make your site publicly available so you can start using it immediately.
This is a consulting service, so you get my time and expertise. I do the technical work of building your site, and you get my knowledge to help guide what kind of content we should put on your site, where that content should go, and I'll be part of making the design decisions with you.
This process does not include the costs of your domain name, your website hosting, email, the purchasing of images, or the purchase of any other tools or services for your website or online presence.